Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Products - Rub Ons

I'm so excited...I just can't hide it....I'm about to loose control and I think I like it ......yeahh...yeahhhh..

Ok ..I'm calm now ........and thats enough singing and dancing for now ( i usually only sing in the shower)....

But I am excited....

Kaszazz now have Rub-Ons: Woooooohhhoooo

They are absolutly gorgeous and a must have for any scrapbooker and cardmaker. The hardest decision is which ones to buy first.....hmmm ..I love the Flourish and Floral Bling and the Alphabet... I'll ust get all of them.

The Alphabet & Number Rub-ons are great value, getting several differerent sizes and style of each letter/ number and they come with the transfer disc and are packaged in a cute tin case which can be used to embellish and store bits and pieces in or use it to create a fold out album after the rub-ons are gone.

click on image to show larger








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails