Monday, May 11, 2009

PEBBLES INC CHALK SETS - (PoW) Project 1

Hi all,

I hope you had a great weekend especially all the mothers.

With todays project I got to have a play with some of my new stamps...wooohooo..... I (finally) received on Friday..no thanks to the Parcel Delivery Contractor .. a very long story....grrrrr

I used the Basic Brights Pebbles Chalk Set (42001) ...coz unfortunately its the only set I own at present.....I wish I had the Pearlescent ones :'( ... it would have looked great with the shimmer Chalks ... but oh well ..I still got the look I wanted ... my "Wish List " never seems to get any shorter.



Newly released, Doodle Designs Endearments Stamp Set (4838), .... I just love this set.... and the Daisy Flower from Spring Time Stamp Set (4804) was inked in Perfect Medium (2383), Mini Messages Endearments (4177) "Thinking of You" was inked inTim Holtz Peeled Paint (TIM20233).

I also added a Rhinestone (4556) to the Heart image and some Ice Stickles (4016) to the other 3 images for some bling and attatched Orange Organdy Ribbon (9310) bow.

Happy Stampin'

5 comments:

  1. Hello there - great card, love it. So I'm finally thinking about joining in on the blog war - I'm sure I read instructions somewhere a while ago but now I can't find them? Can you drop me a line krismarr(at)iprimus(dot)com(dot)au and tell me what I have to do or point me in the right direction please?
    Thanks a bunch, can't wait to get started!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best card I've seen using Chalks in a long time! I love that Doodle stamp set too.
    Am looking forward to see what else you make this week
    Michelle S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris.
    Glad you like my creations....
    We will be honoured to have you join in the Blog Wars with us ..You do fabulous work also...
    I have just sent you an email outlining how to join, if you have any problems or didnt receive the email please let me know.
    Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...thanks Michelle for you lovely comment .. (blushes)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card..nice and bright I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails