Friday, May 15, 2009

PEBBLES INC CHALK SETS - (PoW) Project 4

Hi All,

I hope you are all set for a great weekend..I know I am...

On Sunday I will be attending a Kaszazz Team Training Day, where we (consultants) will be creating 2 new Workshops which will consist of using the new products that will be released to the public on Monday.. I'm so excited ... ( A whole day Scrapping and papercrafting)

So if you drop back here on Monday I will have some exciting New Products and the new Workshops to share with you all.

Well...onto todays project...

I have gold embossed the Blossom (772LJ) image and coloured them with Aqua Crayons. I stamped the bird from the Love and Cherish Set (4128KO) in Coal Black Ancient Page Ink (72010) then stamped it again onto a scrap piece of paper to create a mask along with a punched circle to create a moon. I then attatched these masks to the card with Non Permanent Tape (4819) chalked the background with pink and blue chalk from the Basic Brights Set.

I used the small circle punch to create the corners, i matted this onto a piece of blue card then attatched it to the stamped pink base card..I also added some Organdy ribbbon.

I like the end result but I'm not 100% sure if I'm completely happy with it, I feel its missing something not sure what.. ..if you can come up with any hints for improvement I would love to hear from you, any suggestions would greatly be appreciated....let me know what you think.

Dont forget to check out the other Blog War participants and see what they have been upto this week, thee list is on the right side menu.



P.s Don't forget to check back here on Monday for the New Product Release

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Wow! Lots of techniques on this card. I like what you've done, especially the gold embossing and colouring with crayons & chalks -it adds a lot of depth & texture to the card.
    You thinks it's missing something...
    hhmmm....maybe it needs an ATC word or mini message in the bottom right corner of the chalked panel (or instead of the ribbon)?
    Michelle S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, I like it the way it is..but you could put a sentiment on it as Michelle suggested above

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I really like the moon behind the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo - don't know how I missed last week's projects but they are GREAT!!! I love them all, very very lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails