Monday, July 6, 2009

ACETATE - BLOG WAR - Project 1

Hi All,

I hope you had a fabulous weekend....Mine was filled with relaxing, gardening and household chores...

Guess who stayed up till 4am this morning watching the tennis ..... But it was well worth watching the Wimbledon Final with Roger Federer and Andy Roddick... play went for four amazing hours and 18 minutes.. With Federers win he became the best Tennis player in Modern history..taking out his 16th Grand Slam title..

So I'm really feeling late night/early morning right now...

Well enough about the tennis and onto today's Blog War Challenge....

This is a quick post and I hope I will get better pics of the cards tomorrow..as Im not sure if it was my eyes that were out of focus ..or because the batteries were going flat on the camera but none of the photos I took looked great so this is the pick of the best, plus the card not being as easy as I had planned in my head didnt help..but the end result was this gorgeous card.

I made an window in the White base card and covered it with acetate, cut a slightly larger window in the PInk Bazzill.

The Butterfly image was stamped in Pool -Paint Dabber onto acetate then cut around with a knife.

I added some Icestickles to the underside of the butterfly wings and added some rhinestones from the Flourish bling stickers to highlight the body, attached it to the acetate window using glossy accents... I stamed the Iris stamp on the inside of the card so it could be seen thru the acetate window and then added the Milestones sentiment.


Here is a picture of the inside of the card...


Ok..I'm off to bed..Night all

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea. This is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone :), glad you got some inkspiration.
    Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails