Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kaszazz New Products - July 2009

Hi All,

I hope your enjoying your weekend.

Below are some of the new products for you to enjoy and to enhance your scrapbooking and cardmaking needs (as promised) which were released yesterday.

My wish list seems to be always forever growing longer, no matter how much I seem to buy to shortening it..lol.

I'm so excited about these new products ...Can't you tell?


SMOOCH


Sounds sexy , romantic and Affectionate...Well I know you're going to fall in love with this new product...(pun intended..lol)




Yes.... You heard right..this is the name of this new Pearlized Accent Ink.

Smooch is great for layering and can be used on paper, cardstock, glass and so much more! Paint the pearlized ink onto your projects with the precision applicator!

Ink comes in a range colours

Including - Azure, Gold Lame', Green Apple, Moonlight, Pumpkin, Silver Fox, Siren, Sugarberry.

***Kaszazz have also introduced some more new Jumbo Rollagraph Wheels.... here are a couple of my favourites...


Doodles ...... (26160)


Dogwoods ....(26162)


Rock Star ... (26166)
This one would be great for teenager cards and Scrap Pages.

Kaszazz have more gorgeous Rub Ons.. here are just a peek at 2 of them. I love these.... The Christmas Rub Ons compliment our new stamps which were released earlier this month.


......
Girl Things (356832)... Merry Christmas (4919)

New Card Stock


..... ......... ....Earth Tones (4927)- 216gsm A5 (30) - Asst.


Each pack includes 5 pieces (A5 size) of each 6 Earth Tones colours; chestnut, coffee, olive, pomegranate, sand.

Also available in gorgeous textured 12 x 12 card stock in the same colours.. This card has a magnificent “canvas” texture and is perfect for scrapbooking. It is card weight and acid free! Colour shades may vary slightly.

Another new product I can't wait to try are the Design Adhesives...
Each pack contains four 2x7 double-sided adhesive sheets....They are easy to use, perfect to use with glitter and embossing powders to create borders and frames in seconds. Design Adhesives coordinate with Jumbo Rollagraph designs!

**** There are way too many items to list here, I have just show cased a few, if you would like to see all the new products email me with your details and I can email you the PDF File.

*** If you would like more information on any of these new products or any other Kaszazz products please don't hesitate contact me here...

Have a Stamperific Day...
Jo

2 comments:

  1. Exciting release isn't it? I've ordered the new cardstock to check it out. Let me know how you go with the Smooch, I'm interested to see how it works.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kris, I just love the new products. I put in an order this morning for some of the new 12 x 12 card stock and some Smooch as well as some other goodies.

    So its gonna be "Just like Christmas" for me at the end of the week when I receive my goodies..wooohooo.
    Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails