Monday, July 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - Blog War Challenge - Project 1

Hi All,

I hope you had a great week end.

This weeks Blog War Challenge is...... " Christmas in July" where we will be show casing the gorgeous range of Christmas Stamps and Christmas SB Papers available from Kaszazz.

Our range of Christmas Stamps can be found on Pages 133 - 139 in the current Kaszazz Catalogue as well as the New July Products flier, which can be viewed by clicking here.

Here is my project for today.


I have gold embossed " Merry Bauble (1744LK) image and used the red Aquacolor Crayon to colour the ribbon. The bauble image is hidden under the pointsettia flower.

The Piontettia flower was punched using the Super and Jumbo Daisy Punches, I gold embossed a piece of Berry Red card with large Swirl Tree (1952LI) before punching out the Daisy shapes, to create a pattern on the flower petals. I rubbed the back of the flower petals in a circular motion with a rounded end object while resting on a mouse pad and then turned them over to the front and rubbed in the centre of the Daisy to give the petals more dimension.

The leaves of the pointsettia were punched using the Super Daisy from Holly card, I added a yellow rhinestone to the centre of the flower, then attached the Pointsetta with Magic Mount to the base card.

The newly released Fancy Flourish (4222KK) Stamp was inked in Ancient Page Pine Ink (72016) around the edge of the card.

I love this new Flourish Stamp ..its just gorgeous.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Love the poinsettia Jo. I love seeing our tools used in different ways, all it takes is a little imagination and you can make anything! I am definetely trying this at home ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails