Friday, July 24, 2009

TEDDY BEARS PICNIC - Blog War Challenge - Project 4

Hi all,

Firstly to all those who asked and emailed me reguarding creating the Bow in yesterdays project...thank you for your comments.... I'll contact you all sometime over the next couple of days with the secret.

I have been busy playing with my new stash I received today....whooooo.(pictured below) ... Just have a look at some of it..

I got heaps of new goodies, lots of new stamps, various punches, some chipboard, ribbon, lots of papers and card including the new SB Essentials textured 12 x 12 card stock and I also got some Smooch and a new Rollagraph Wheel....
I didn't really make anything exciting just had a play and experimented... Hopefully I should get some creating time over the weekend for next week Blog War Challenge and some Workshops I am working on.

I have to confess...because I was busy playing (guilty), and I had other day to day things to do, like shopping..Lol.. I didn't get a chance to make the card I had planned for the challenge...but I will save it for another time....

So I have cheated with todays card...I actually made this card over 4 years ago (before becoming a Kaszazz consultant). I use to go to monthly craft Workshops with a Kaszazz Consultant (formerly Crafty kids) who is now my up-line.
To enquire about in home Workshops drop me an email here

I have stamped the Large Net (1094LK) randomly in Vintage Photo Ink onto pale blue base card, then mounted the Lazy Daisy (810LK) stamped image (also inked in Vintage Photo) onto the base card. She was coloured using Pebbles Chalks. Very simple and easy to make.

Have a Stamperific Weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails