Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TEDDY BEARS PICNIC - Blog War Challenge - Project 2

Hi all,

Here is my project for the Blog War Challenge.

I made this gorgeous Waterfall Card using Bear Stamp set 4 (1847LM).

I've had this stamp set for a few years now (even before becoming a Kaszazz consultant).
The girls loved making these cards when I regularly taught making them at the local Craft Group (in S.A) a couple of years ago before moving to Qld, they are so much fun and not that hard to make.

Other Kaszazz products used were: Black card (6175) , White card (9014), Cinamon card -Heritage Pack(6218), Antique Silver Brads (4421), Black Orange Stitch ribbon (70960), also used "For my Friend Script " stamp(4083KF), the Bear images were coloured with Aquacolour Crayons.

You pull on the ribbon and the pictures flip over just like a waterfall, hence the name, and then reveals a hidden message - I stamped "For my Friend" on the pull card strip.... refer to images 2 and 3 below.

I just love how the second teddybear image looks like its trying to peek out from behind the first one.



Image #2

Image #3DH was suprised to learn that I don't have all the Kaszazz Bear Stamps (well not yet..... give me time and I will..lol) ... because I am an avid Teddybear collector..my craft room plus other rooms in the house are over run with them ..I use to say I needed a house extension just for the bears....I was so sad when I had to down size my collection when I moved to Queensland :( , you wouldnt know I have downsized as I still have lots. :)

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Great idea using the bear stamps this way. The waterfall technique just makes everyone go "ahhhhh"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails