Monday, March 23, 2009

2 - 3 Step Stamping (PoW) - Day 1

Welcome

Todays PoW (Product of the Week) is 2 -3 step stamping...

This is one product I dont have many of (not by choice) its because I have had other needs/wants at the top of my list, I'm sure with this weeks PoW inspirations things will change.

I have 3 complete sets and I have 3 stamps that are missing their other half, but no way does this mean my ideas are limited as there is a huge number of ways to use what I have got.

Today I use the 2 step Frangipani small (6277). I used the frangipani outline using Dark Peony usig a Fade Technique on the background, which means stamping 2-3 times without re-ink the stamp in between.


I used our newly released Blending tool (IBT23616) around the edge (Dark Peony) of the base card, see how it gives a darker shade on the edge and gradually lighter on the inside edge?

The centre 2 Step Frangipani was stamped in Dark peony (out line) and Orchid Pastel (solid) (71503), then matted this to a piece of Petunia Bazzill, this was attached to the base card with Magic Mount (1292).


I highlighted the centre of the flowers with Yellow chalk from the Pebbles Inc Chalking Set - Basic Brights (42001), lastly I added some Ice Stickles (4016) to the centre flower.



***Please leave a comment in this weeks PoW posts and you could win my creations this week ** Competition closes Sunday, winner announced on the folowing Monday . Only comments left on my Blog are elligible to win.


Check out what the other creative consultants have been up to..Blog War participants are on the right hand side menu.

Happy Stamping ..



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like! I had a similar idea this morning, but couldn't get my twist on the frangipani background to work!! Well done, can't wait to see what you do tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOhhhh i do like. You ladies are all so talented. I dont have time to do a project a week let alone one per day. Ill sit back and watch you all hard at work!! LOL.... Thanks for the inspiration...
    Sharynne Senior Team Leader Shepparton vic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails