Sunday, March 8, 2009

BLOG OF WAR

Hi all

Starting tomorrow (Monday 9th March) I will be participating in my first ' Blog War '.

What's a ' Blog War' ..I hear you ask.........

This idea was started by some very creative Kaszazz Consultants ( Lauren & Keta ) and I liked the idea I decided to join in the fun.

Each week we choose a Product of the Week (PoW) and each Blog War Paticipant creates a card or scrapbook page with the same product or technique. So at the end of the week, each Blog will have upto 5 different ideas (Mon - Fri) to use Kaszazz products for your inspiration.

At the end of the week there will be goodies to give away (depends on what each Blog owner decides to give as a prize). Only comments left on the Pow (Product/Project of the Week) on my Blog will be in the running to win the prize I am giving away.

To be in the running to win a prize you must leave a comment on the created item for that week (PoW only) ..So the more times you comment the more entries you get in the draw. All comments must be left by Sunday.Winners will be announced on the following Monday.

If you have any questions please email me know.

Check out the what the other very creative Consultant have created and comment on their Blogs...The Blog War partiipants are listed on the right hand side menu.


See you tomorrow when all the fun begins......with my first PoW creation.

Cheers

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails