Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Distress Ink - PoW Day 2

Hi...Welcome to my blog,

I know........... I'm guilty of using the rose stamp 2 days in a row...but I absolutely adore this stamp, and as you can see it is so versitile and can be used in so many different ways with a different look each time.

In todays project I inked up the Rose Stem large with Walnut Stain Distress Ink (TIM19534) and stamped it onto a piece of Oatmeal A5 card (9690) and I also stamped Remember (1776LF) sentiment . I cut around the rose and cut the words into a tag..I sponged arond the edge using Walnut Stain and stapled a piece of ribbon.

For the base card I used a piece of Ivory A5 card(9358), inked up the Postcard Back small (1779LF) stamped it randomly all over the card using Vintage Photo (TIM19527), I then dabbed the sponged onto the card filling in the gaps using the same ink.

Lastly I mounted the rose and tag onto the base card.

Remember to check out the othe Blog war participants and see what they have created,te list is on the right hand side menu.




Winners this week will recieve my creations,all you have to do is leave a comment on a PoW, winner will be drawn on the Sunday and announced on the following Monday......Sorry competition is only open to people in Australia.

Thanks for checking in!


3 comments:

  1. A very nice card. I love the rose stamp.

    Lisa T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! Just beautiful - that rose stamp is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Jo :-)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails