Friday, March 13, 2009

Distress Ink - Day 5

Hi All,

Welcome to Day 5 Pow - Distress Ink.

I was quite pleased with my finished product today, it turned out better than I had imagined, but using a gorgeous stamp set like this one did aid the final result. I love, love, love this stamp set.

I have enjoyed making the projects this week, and the Blog War inspired me to take time to make a card/ project each day which I hadnt been doing lately. Also seeing the other girls great projects have given me inspiration.

Today's project used Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters and Vintage photo Distress Ink.





Dont forget to leave a comment on the PoW project to be in the draw for my creations this week. The more times you leave a comment the more chance you have. Only comments left on my Blog are only eligible for my projects.

Competition closes midnight Sunday 15th March.

Check out the other Blog War participants and see what they have created this week..The list is on the right-hand side menu.

Cheers

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails