Monday, March 16, 2009

Product of the Week (PoW) Punches - Day 1

Hi all,

Welcome to this weeks Product of the week (PoW) Blog War.

This weeks product is our range of Punches.

These Punches from EK Success are super quick and very easy to use. They come in 3 sizes (small, medium, and whale) the shapes inclde circle, daisy, retro flower, folk heart, dragonfly(whale only), large square, medium butterfly and corner rounder.

Some of our exclusive stamps and also our SB Cut Outs also fit these punches which is great as you dont have to cut them free hand.

Today I have made a bright, very quick and easy card using our circle punch and the small retro flower punch.


I used Orange card (Primary Pack 9762) as the base, I stamped the smalll flower pattern from the Treasured Memories Stamp set with Perfect Medium (2383). I also stamped the Vine from the same set onto a piece of Parakeet Bazzill (4222) using Perfect Medium. I used a strip of SB Paper _ Dotty Words (4763) from the Gelati Range. The Post Mark Fun Stamp was stamped onto Lemonade (4501)Bazzill ,stamped with Orange (15013) Inkpad.



Final touch I added a bit of bling with a rhinestone(4556) and a piece of Organdy (9317)yellow ribbon.


Please leave a comment on my any of the (PoW) posts this week to receive a copy of the projects I've make this week. Competition closes Sunday 22nd March, winner announced on the Monday.


* Don't forget to check out the other Blog War Participants, list on the righthand side menu


Cheers

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails